The Operations Coordinator is RESPONSIBLE for helping the CEO in growing the business financially and structurally. The OC will work in conjunction with the EXECUTIVE TEAM to execute the vision of the business. Most importantly, the OC is also responsible for managing results of individual projects and maintaining the company’s core values with resourcefulness and enthusiasm.
This is a part-time, work from home, contracted position.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Our Operations Coordinator will primarily be responsible for:
- Monitor all tasks in Asana to ensure that deadlines are met
- Communicating with Ads Managers (Facebook Ads, YouTube Ads, Pinterest Ads)
- Communicating with Virtual Assistants (sending assignments, tracking deadlines)
- Communicating with all departments
- Monitor Gift Assignments
- Create and post job descriptions (when we are recruiting)
- Proof Read Emails
- Add Emails to Active Campaign (live broadcasts + nurture sequences), and format appropriately
- Affiliate Payouts
- Schedule meetings
- Monitor Many Chat
- Monitor Recurring tasks (example: VAs announcing NL Coaching Calls, Replays, etc)
- Updating Pages (WordPress + Leadpages)
- Create Processes, systems, and tools
- Contribute Additional Ideas for Social Media
- Track KPI’s
- Attending and contributing to all brainstorm and planning meetings
- Work with growth team to execute launches, promotions, pitches
- Maintain and build marketing funnels
- Reach more people with our podcast (or other content)
SKILLS AND ABILITIES
You are a strong fit for this position if:
- You can see the big picture and all of it’s moving parts
- You can spot trends/inefficiencies and find solutions
- You fully embrace technology and dive into any opportunity to learn new systems and ways of doing things
- You love people and truly care about their success
- You are extremely organized, delight in the details, and you don’t let little things slip through the cracks
- Love sending thoughtful gifts to people in the mail
- You are comfortable working in a fast-paced and high-intensity environment
- Your personal and professional relationships are incredibly important to you and you find great value in staying connected
- You would never utter the words “That’s not my job” – instead you always jump in to help, no matter what
- You welcome the opportunity to work on your own, but can easily switch gears to work inside a team
- You love any and all opportunities to over-deliver on your commitments
- Your past employers would call you a natural go-getter. If you can do better work, you will always rise to the challenge
- You are inherently compassionate and believe that most people are doing the very best they can
- You understand and pick up technology basics quickly
- You’re an effective communicator, especially in writing
- Your grammar and writing skills are top-notch
- We prefer a Mac and iPhone user who is technologically savvy, quick to learn and an early adopter
- You love Active Campaign, Asana, Process.St, and all other tech tools
HONEY BAR MEDIA TEAM PERKS
Our small team is full with talented and motivated ladies who love logging in for work. (But these perks help a little too):
- Work from wherever
- Never work on your birthday again!
- No corporate culture (Aarin left that behind years ago)!
- Access to resources, books, and trainings to propel your growth
- Have a question? Emergency? Bad day? We’re all family and here to support you however we can!
- A link to your Myers Briggs Personality Test results
- 2-3 Sentences that convey why you would be a good fit for this position
- Something unique or interesting about yourself (what makes you weird?!)
- Your favorite brand on Instagram and why
- Your Resume
If you want to step into a role with a ton of potential, like to dig in and get stuff done and have an entrepreneurial spirit, this is the role for you!
We’re so excited for you and wish you the best of luck!