The Sales Funnel Strategist is RESPONSIBLE for designing, testing, and maintaining our sales funnels.
Do you nerd out on sales pages, shopping carts, conversion optimization, UTMs, list building, analytics, and launches this job is for you? Can you dive deep into our data, identify blind spots, and bring our big picture goals to life? Are you an experienced project manager who gets the world of evergreen launches and online marketing for course creators and membership site owners? Do you feel confident in your ability to lead a team of ads managers, delegate, and stay on top of lots of moving pieces? Does working in a fast-paced environment, implementing the latest launch strategies excite you to no end? Then we’re looking for you!
This is a part-time, work from home, contracted position.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Our Sales Funnel Strategist will primarily be responsible for:
- Design new sales funnels
- Optimize conversion rates on our existing evergreen funnels
- Audit our existing funnels – this includes lead magnet opt-in pages, tripwires, product sales pages, and email sequences/automations
- Organize new launch projects (both live and evergreen)
- Work with our Marketing Manager to coordinate new marketing campaigns
- Manage a team of outside contractors — Like Ads Managers, Copywriters, Graphic Designers, Video Editors, and programmers
- Work with our Operations Manager to mine data and come up with creative solutions to improve our results
- Monitor all of our marketing assets to ensure that they are on brand
- Audit our email marketing campaigns to increase conversion rates
- Work closely with other key team members, especially our Marketing Manager to execute the big picture vision for the launches and our Operations Manager to dig into the data and optimize conversions.
- Stay on top of the latest trends and bring up-to-date information to our Marketing Team
- Work with our Operations Manager to streamline our current processes
SKILLS AND ABILITIES
You are a strong fit for this position if you have:
- A love of numbers, data, analytics – And a strong desire to use these statistics to improve our sales funnels and take tangible results
- The ability to solve problems creatively and think ahead
- Outstanding communication skills
- Ability to coordinate key people from other organizations, like ads managers and contractors
- 2+ years experience as a sales funnel strategist
- Tons of experience using ActiveCampaign
- Tons of experience using Leadpages
- Tons of experience working with paid traffic managers and looking at ad campaigns
- You understand and pick up technology basics quickly
- You’re an effective communicator, especially in writing
- We prefer a Mac and iPhone user who is technologically savvy, quick to learn and an early adopter
- You are willing to learn Samcart, Easy Webinar
HONEY BAR MEDIA TEAM PERKS
Our small team is full with talented and motivated ladies who love logging in for work. (But these perks help a little too):
- Work from wherever
- Never work on your birthday again!
- No corporate culture (Aarin left that behind years ago)!
- Access to resources, books, and trainings to propel your growth
- Have a question? Emergency? Bad day? We’re all family and here to support you however we can!
- 2-3 Sentences that tell us why you would be a good fit for this role
- Your Resume
- A link to your Myers Briggs Personality Test results
- What win are you most proud of in your experience as a sales funnel strategist?
- Say we had an evergreen funnel and you immediately notice that our numbers are down, what would you do?
- Tell us three launch strategies you would be most excited to implement if you were hired!
If you want to step into a role with a ton of potential, like to dig in and get stuff done and have an entrepreneurial spirit, this is the role for you!
We’re so excited for you and wish you the best of luck!