Should a real estate agent allow local realtors follow them on their social media accounts? Or would it be wise to just avoid other real estate agents from getting access to an agent’s social pages?
It has been a floating argument and comes up a lot on social media for realtors threads. It is pretty much a very popular question in both of my Facebook Groups, that is why I wanted to address it today!
The debate usually comes down to collaboration vs competition. The agents who are in favor of it say that they love to learn from other agents and build a community that runs on collaboration. Meanwhile, the agents that are opposing the idea, say that they would not want their ideas stolen and have people run away with their stuff.
If you’d want to know what I think about this, keep reading!
Pin This Image To Save It For Later
Watch (Or Listen) To This Episode Below
In This Episode, You’ll Learn…
- The reason for allowing or avoiding realtors that follow you on social media (based on facts!)
- The factor that places your page on a higher rank in Google
- The strategies for posting in social media to gain presence for your business
- The effects of having followers on social media
Links From This Episode:
- Click here to join my free Facebook Group
- Click here to snag a social media strategy to get more engagement, brand awareness, and leads!
- Read my article about steps in mastering social media for real estate
- See all of my favorite tools for real estate marketing here!
What do you think?
Thanks for being here today! Tell me… What was your biggest takeaway?
Here’s How To Subscribe And Review!
Be the first to know when new episodes of the Real Estate Marketing Podcast are released! Click here to Subscribe on iTunes
Speaking of marketing, podcast reviews are really important to marketing my show on iTunes… Like you, the more reviews I get, the more likely I’ll be able to get in front of more amazing people like you! So (pretty please) leave a review right here and let me know your favorite part of this episode!
Loving the show? I encourage you to use the hashtag #RealEstateMarketingCollective to show pride for our tribe. Plus, you’ll get discovered through the hashtag by other tech-savvy agents just like you – Which is great for referrals! I’ll be reposting some of my favorite images and stories on social media, too. 🙂