Should a real estate agent have two Instagram accounts? Or should they combine their personal and business accounts into one?
The reason why I wanted to address this question today, is because I received this question at the same time in both of my Facebook Groups – So obviously, this is a popular question!
Usually, agents fall into two camps, the first argues that they should have two separate accounts because they want to keep their personal lives private. The second camp argues that managing two Instagram accounts is overwhelming and simply too hard to keep up with.
If you’d like to know what I think, keep reading!
Pin This Image To Save It For Later
Watch (Or Listen) To This Episode Below
In This Episode, You’ll Learn…
- The real purpose of Instagram for real estate agents (hint: It’s not for posting listings)
- The challenges of managing multiple accounts and how to keep your social media management simple
- The drawbacks of having a separate business account and why no one actually wants to follow a real estate agent on Instagram
Links From This Episode:
- Click here to join my free Facebook Group
- Click here to get the most popular hashtags to grow your local Instagram following fast!
- Read my article about Instagram content tips here
- This is my favorite scheduling software for Instagram
- See all of my favorite tools here!
What do you think?
Thanks for being here today! Tell me… What was your biggest takeaway?
Here’s How To Subscribe And Review!
Be the first to know when new episodes of the Real Estate Marketing Podcast are released! Click here to Subscribe on iTunes
Speaking of marketing, podcast reviews are really important to marketing my show on iTunes… Like you, the more reviews I get, the more likely I’ll be able to get in front of more amazing people like you! So (pretty please) leave a review right here and let me know your favorite part of this episode!
Loving the show? I encourage you to use the hashtag #RealEstateMarketingCollective to show pride for our tribe. Plus, you’ll get discovered through the hashtag by other tech-savvy agents just like you – Which is great for referrals! I’ll be reposting some of my favorite images and stories on social media, too. 🙂