As an agent, where can you get real estate stock photos for your realty business? Why would an agent need stock photos?
Everyone who’s online uses photos to tell a story or promote a business. May it be handling social media, creating blog posts, advertisements and building a website, you’ll definitely need photos! And the best way to get images is by using stock photos. That is what we are going to talk about today.
Real estate agents are always in need of images that can be used for promoting their business and landing leads. But we seldom see agents copying other photos, which is not the way that it should be because that is stealing. There’s a way where you can have stock photos that are royalty free.
If you’d want to know more about this, keep reading!
Pin This Image To Save It For Later
Watch (Or Listen) To This Episode Below
In This Episode, You’ll Learn…
- The reason why you should get stock photos
- The kinds of photos you will need for your real estate business
- The best way to get stock photos for free
- The best sites to get paid professional stock photos
- The way you can level up your real estate business by using stock photos
Links From This Episode:
- Click here to snag a comprehensive list of every tool, software, and pieces of equipment we use to generate real estate leads online
- Read my article about getting real estate leads with your Facebook profile photo
- You can also join my free Facebook Group by clicking here
What do you think?
Thanks for being here today! Tell me… What was your biggest takeaway?
Here’s How To Subscribe And Review!
Be the first to know when new episodes of the Real Estate Marketing Podcast are released! Click here to Subscribe on iTunes
Speaking of marketing, podcast reviews are really important for marketing my show on iTunes… Like you, the more reviews I get, the more likely I’ll be able to get in front of more amazing people like you! So (pretty please) leave a review right here and let me know your favorite part of this episode!
Loving the show? I encourage you to use the hashtag #RealEstateMarketingCollective to show pride in our tribe. Plus, you’ll get discovered through the hashtag by other tech-savvy agents just like you – Which is great for referrals! I’ll be reposting some of my favorite images and stories on social media, too. 🙂